Product Owner for IT Solutions in Public Transport
Do you want to design pioneering IT solutions for public transport and new forms of mobility? Are you enthusiastic about modern technologies, the use of which you can control in coordination with your team and the customer? Would you like to get involved in ensuring the success of our products and services? Then we have the right place for you.
We are looking for a full-time Product Owner (m / f / d) for our location in Olten or Freiburg im Breisgau.
You can look forward to it
- You are the interface to customers from the fields of mobility, public transport and geoinformatics.
- You develop creative and at the same time realistic visions of how our products are designed.
- You will design concepts together with our experienced team and communicate them transparently to our customers.
- You keep track of financial budgets, deadlines and technical risks.
- You take responsibility for the success of internal developments and customer projects.
What you should bring with you
- You have experience in the technical implementation of IT solutions, ideally with the technologies on an open source basis, that we prefer.
- You are very familiar with the domains of mobility and public transport or geoinformatics.
- You have an overview of the "market" and have a well-maintained professional network.
- You are familiar and interested in basic business financial aspects.
- You are open, creative and committed and have the ability to get things done.
- Thanks to high communication skills, you will convince those around you of your ideas.
- You have high demands on yourself and on the solutions for which you are responsible.
- Ideally, you have a university degree in computer science or other natural and engineering courses.
What we offer you
- Trust and personal responsibility.
- Exciting projects for well-known companies.
- Secure job with many development opportunities in a constantly growing company.
- Individual support, jointly defined goals and a further training plan based on this.
- Smart working with options for home office, mobile working and, by arrangement, the option of part-time.
- Good earning potential and attractive additional benefits on top of the fixed salary (e.g. job ticket / GA, vouchers, fitness program and much more).
- Always enough organic fruit, mineral water and organic coffee and - after Covid - regular team events.
- Beautiful and modernly equipped offices that are easily accessible by public transport.
That sounds like your job?
Then we look forward to hearing from you.
We value individual applications. Inspire us with your letter of motivation, but please don't forget to send us complete documents and meaningful references. If you have any questions before you apply, give us a call or send us an email. We will answer promptly and with pleasure.